REJUVENATE | Rejuvenating Serum
RESTORE | STIMULATE | FIRM
It’s not surprising that this oil is one of Sodashi's best sellers: it’s an infusion of nine powerful botanical oils including centella, carrot oil, palmarosa and frankincense.
Skin firming actives plus nourishing fatty acids and anti-oxidants stimulate cellular turnover, boost elasticity, strengthen capillaries, diminish wrinkles, and protect against free radicals.
The unique formula penetrates deeply, restoring moisture, clarity, and glow to your skin. The texture is gorgeous and the aroma is subtle and beautiful.
- Antioxidant and vitamin rich to regenerate the skin and assist to reduce pigmentation.
- Gives the skin an energised, youthful radiance.
- Nourishing and softens the skin.
- Helps to correct and prevent sun damage.
Palmarosa Oil - Cymbopogon Martinii
Palmarosa has a soft, lemony-fresh green scent with hints of geranium and rose. An amazing oil as it stimulates the regeneration of skin cells and also balances sebum production, making it excellent for dry and oily skins. It is also excellent to help reduce inflammation and blemishes.
Sandalwood East Indian - Santalum Album
Regenerates the growth of new healthy, skin cells. It has wonderful emollient properties which make it ideal for dry, dehydrated, inflamed and even oily skins.
Olibanum (Frankincense) - Boswellia Carterii
We highly value the skin rejuvenating and toning properties of Frankicense. It is excellent for aging and mature skin. It’s woody and spicy smell also soothes and calms the mind and mood.
Centella Oil - Centella Asiatica
Increases the production of collagen and strengthens the circulation. Highly regenerative for the repair of skin.
Avocado Oil - Persea Gratissima
This vibrant green coloured oil is rich in chlorophyll , and many nutrients inlcuding Vitamin A & D. Helps restore moisture and nourishment to dry, mature, climate damaged and undernourished aging skin.
Use on cleansed skin 3 or 4 times a week in the evening and follow with a Sodashi moisturiser.
Use just one or two pumps, warmed between the hands and pressed onto the face.
Can be used during the day if extra hydration is needed.
Listen to your skin and use this only when required – perhaps just the evening, maybe only a few times a week, possibly every day.
- It’s a really good idea to ‘press’ products into the skin rather than rub, as it helps to calm the skin and the warmth from your hands help to infuse the oils.
- Can be emulsified with dampened fingers or a spritz of Sodashi Rejuvenating Mist for fast absorption.
- This serum assists the repair process during the night.
- For a more intensive treatment the oil can be applied following a Skin Boost (to aid penetration of active ingredients).
- The serum can also be mixed with a moisturiser for more protection/intensive care e.g. cold climates, flights etc.
Be the first to review 'REJUVENATE | Rejuvenating Serum'.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.