This rich, velvety treatment is designed to target dehydrated and parched lips.
It contains papain proteolytic enzymes, obtained from papaya seed oil, to exfoliate and gently stimulate cell renewal while rich carrot seed oil smoothes and boosts hydration.
Sans [ceuticals] Lip Aid puts dry lips into recovery mode.
Key Active Benefits
- Papaya enzymes gently remove dead skin cells to keep lips soft and smooth.
- Allows cells to surface and benefit from healing carrot and calendula oils.
- Highly nourishing—protects, soothes and heals.
Papaya Enzymes - Enable new cells to surface via gentle exfoliation of dead cell build-up. This allows new skin to be nourished and soothed by the healing carrot and calendula oils.
Healing Oils - A combination of calendula, argan and carrot seed oils. Nature’s most nourishing oils that possess strong anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties, making them excellent in the treatment of ulcers, sores, bruises, rashes and eczema.
- Lip Treatment - Best applied daily to keep lips in lush condition. Can be applied at night as an extra intense lip treatment. Can also be worn under lipstick to help prevent flaking, cracking or colour bleed.
- Nail + Cuticle Treatment - Apply to nail cuticles prior to a manicure or pedicure. Massage and leave for 5 minutes to soften.
- Cheek Highlighter - Add a small amount to your powdered blusher, and apply to cheekbones for a natural glow.
Mango Butter Carrot Seed Oil Cocoa Seed Butter Calendula Oil Vitamin E Ricinus Communis [Castor] Seed Oil Helianus Annuus [Sunflower] Oil Cera Alba [Beeswax] Prunus Armeniaca [Apricot] Kernel Oil Argania Spinosa [Argan] Oil Carica Papaya Seed Oil
Lifesaving lipgloss20 July 2019This Lip Aid has been a lifesaver for my dry lips. I have had persistent cracking in the corner of my mouth this winter. I had tried numerous lip ointments but nothing worked until I used Lip Aid, it's taken about 2 weeks and my lips 100% healed. It is a really nice texture and very protective.