Pressed Bronzer | Montego Bay
VEGAN | BUILDABLE
A gorgeously lightweight Pressed Bronzer that instantly gives a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow to the skin.
Soft & buildable colour to achieve your desired level of summery tan.
- Miami Beach - Matte, light tan.
- Montego Bay - Medium tan with sheen.
- Honolulu - Dark tan with sheen.
Miami Beach - MICA, OCTYLDODECANOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) SEED OIL, CANDELILLA CERA, TOCOPHEROL, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE/DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, LEPTOSPERMUM SCOPARIUM (MANUKA) OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ERYNGIUM MARITIMUM CALLUS CULTURE FILTRATE, [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE)]
Using your favourite bronzer brush, swirl in the compact, tap off excess and apply as desired.
TIP - Appy in a '3' shape around the face:
- Starting at the forehead/temples...
- ...moving down & along the cheek hollows...
- ...and finally back & down along the jawline.
- Lasting wear.
- Anti-ageing, containing argan oil.
- Natural anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial protection.
- Moistruising with jojoba oil.
- Vegan friendly.
- Fragrance and talc free.
- Travel friendly.
Lovely bronze for medium to darker skin tones18 October 2018I love the earthy warmness of this bronzer. So good for Medium to darker skin tones to really warm up the complexion and also helps to set your foundation if you don't usually wear a powder. Use a light hand and build up your application to the desired golden glow. I love to pair this with Just Peachy pressed blusher also by Lily Lolo. (Amy | conscious.kin Team Member)