Vegan Brush No.15 | Fan Brush
Fan Brush - For fall out Setting Powder application under eyes or contouring
- Can be safely worn every day
- Will benefit every age group and gender
- Can be confidently used for film & video, photographic shoots and weddings
- Doesn't contain any nasties & is anti-inflammatory, so is fantastic for sensitive skin
- Is healing, especially useful after cosmetic procedures or for acne prone skin
- Is applied easily and in seconds. It won't fade quickly, as it is extremely durable!
- Can be worn while exercising. It is non clogging, allowing your skin to breathe
- May be used wet or dry
- Has high water resistance and a high SPF
- Can be used anywhere - Lip products may be worn on cheeks, Eye products on lips,Body products on your face. Use your imagination, experiment and have fun.
Kylie's Professional Mineral MakeUp contains no perfumes, no Bismuth Oxycloride, no Parabens or Sulphates.Is 100% talc free,lanolin free, gluten free,vegan - No animal content and naturallycruelty free.
If working on clients always use our gentle non-toxic brush cleaner on your brushes in between people as it will keep your brushes in good condition and will not irritate your following client's skin or risk transferring bacteria.
It is recommended that Make-up artists wash their brushes at the end of the day with a mild eco-friendly detergent or shampoo. Personal brushes should be washed once a week or fortnight depending on usage and environment.
Wash the brush under running water gently massaging the bristles.
Never leave the brush submerged in cleaning solution or water and try not to run too much water over the ferrule or handle of the brush.
Gently wring the detergent and water out of the brush hair, reshape the brush, dry the brush handle, and insert into a hanging-style makeup brush tree.This is the ultimate brush dryer. Alternately you can allow the brush to dry flat on a towel ensuring the bristles have been reshaped. Once brushes have partially dried you may also allow your brushes to dry with the bristles facing up in a cup on an airy windowsill.
Cleaned, pristine brushes will perform better and give you a flawless, airbrush finish. Always keep the bristles protected and never just throw them in your make-up bag where they will be banged about and damaged or contaminated.
Treat your brushes well and they will serve you equally well for many years to come.
Be the first to review 'Vegan Brush No.15 | Fan Brush'.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.