Mineral Foundation Powder SPF25
The Loose Mineral Foundation is the ultimate in flawless, buildable coverage with 100% natural ingredients.
Pure earth-derived minerals work to even the skin tone and disguise conditions such as acne, scarring, rosacea or pigmentation, and the silky texture results in an airbrushed finish that won't dry out the skin.
Naturally-derived Titanium and Zinc Oxide provide chemical-free sun protection (SPF 25) to safeguard the skin against harmful UV rays.
Can be worn alone or over liquid foundation for an even and long-lasting finish.
- 100% pure Earth-derived minerals offer effortless blending and an airbrushed finish.
- Buildable coverage.
- Free from fillers and harsh chemicals.
- Won’t clog pores or irritate skin.
All INIKA products are 100% naturally derived, Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free.
- Providing flawless coverage whilst maintaining a natural finished look.
- The purity of the powder allows for an absolutely flawless finish without clogging pores or irritating even the most sensitive skin.
- Gentle, minimalist formula safely provides coverage for skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, pigmentation or scarring.
- Small amount of product is required to achieve natural, beautiful coverage so your foundation will last longer than ever before.
- Does not contain any fillers or harsh chemicals.
- Soothing and anti-oxidant properties help calm the skin and reduce redness.
- Gentle enough for use after cosmetic and facial procedures.
- Titanium and Zinc Oxides o«ÎŃer natural, inbuilt sun protection (SPF15)
- Water resistant properties help longevity of the powder.
- Available in 8 shades suitable for all skin types, from very fair to darker tones.
- INIKA's mineral pigments work to enhance your natural skin tone.
- Winner of The UK Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards 2015 for Best Foundation.
1. Dispense a small amount of powder into your INIKA lid.
2. Dip your Kabuki Brush into your mineral powder, and work the powder into its bristles, ensuring brush is evenly coated.
3. Turn the bristles up and tap the brush handle on a hard surface to settle the minerals powder into the bristles.
4. Start at the top of the forehead sweeping the brush down the face and outwards using the Kabuki Brush.
5. Continue sweeping the brush over your eye area, down across the lips and down towards your decolletage.
6. Tap more powder onto problem areas, or for heavier coverage, use a circular buffing motion.
Favourite foundation1 July 2018Not being into makeup that takes an artist or an age to apply, this one is definitely one of my favourites. Gives a beautiful finish without feeling heavy, easy and quick to apply and gives me confidence to go out into the sun with the spf protection! - Bronwyn