Rescue My Nails | 8 Free Vegan Nail Polish
Been a little rough on your nails lately? Rescue My Nails provides a simple gloss finish while working hard underneath to deliver much needed vitamin actives and botanicals including celery seed extract designed to thicken and strengthen damaged nail beds and help to rebuild nail molecules.
Gloss & Co take pride in presenting you with the most glorious products, underpinned by our commitment to health and the body, mother nature and her animal family as well as the world we live in.
- Eight Free. These nail colours never contain the toxins formaldehyde, tosylamide formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), toluene, camphor, ethyl tosylamide, triphenyl phosphate (TPHP) or xylene.
- Cruelty Free. They will never test on animals or partner with any provider that does. We love animals too much.
- Vegan. Making products that are free from toxins and animal products is so important to us, and our colours are loved by everyone, including people who love the vegan lifestyle.
- These formulas are incredibly long lasting, resilient to chipping, easy to apply and beautiful to wear.
- Large 15ml Italian Glass Bottles.
- Made in Australia
- FORMALDEHYDE-FREE: Formaldehyde is a known carcinogen that is toxic to the organ and immune system.
- FORMALDEHYDE RESIN-FREE: Derived from formaldehyde, this chemical may not be as toxic, however it is a known allergen which has been found to cause skin irritations as well as eye and lung irritation when inhaled.
- TOLUENE-FREE: Toluene is well reported to be toxic to the nervous system, can cause developmental damage to unborn babies and is linked to malignant lymphoma. It not only impairs breathing, it can cause immediate nausea.
- CAMPHOR-FREE: Camphor has been found to have caused liver damage in some rare cases after being applied to skin and has also been linked to seizures after being ingested into the body.
- DIBUTYL PHTHALATE-FREE: DBP can be disruptive to the endocrine system. The endocrine system is responsible for producing essential hormones that regulate the body's metabolism, growth and development, tissue function, sexual function, sleep and mood. Dibutyl phthalate has been reported to be toxic to the reproductive system and unborn babies as well as having some involvement in promoting obesity.
- ETHYL TOSYLAMIDE FREE: This chemical is banned in the UK due to its anitibacterial properties and concerns over antibiotic resistance.
- TRIPHENYL PHOSPHATE (TPHP): TPHP is widely reported as an endocrine dispuptor and causes possible developmental and reproductive problems in animals.
- XYLENE-FREE: Xylene is another known allergen and possible carcinogen that we choose to omit from our formula.
Be the first to review 'Rescue My Nails | 8 Free Vegan Nail Polish'.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.