Arc | 8 Free Vegan Nail Polish
Arc is the broody depths of burgundy and the rising heartbeat of a rich shiraz around the fireplace..
Gloss & Co - where health + mindfulness + beautiful hands come together to present you with beautiful nail colours and products. They are obsessed with colouring your world with products that are as natural as possible, sophisticated and good for you - like a health spa for your nails!
Gloss & Co prides itself on super long-lasting and chip resistant formulations, giving smooth + glorious coverage. The super glossy colours are vivid + delicious, covering all corners of the spectrum! Shimmery and lustrous, or muted, matte and monochrome, we've got you covered.
The Brisbane based founders of Gloss & Co love all things luxurious and eye-catching; the chic, square bottles specifically chosen as stackable for you to collect and display fresh seasonal colours. They indulge their obsession to make every day + detail special: they respect and care for their world, their surroundings and animals and hold a deep desire to make the world a more beautiful place, one set of hands at a time.
1. Wash & Prep: After you have finished buffing your cuticles, wash your hands and scrape off any residue around your cuticles and under your nail..
2. Base Coat: Support the finger of the nail-in-question with your thumb (or if you're filling your thumb-nail, support your thumb with your middle finger). Apply the base coat starting at the cuticle. Allow the brush to fan out over the nail as you brush it toward the tip. Always work from the left to the right of your nail, this way you are sure not to miss a spot!.
3. Prep the Brush: Dip your brush into the bottle. Drag the brush up out of the bottle while wiping the brush on the rim of the bottle. Without re-dipping the brush, slowly wipe the other side of the brush on the opposite side of the rim; pressing firmly so the brush slightly fans. Continue to pull the brush all the way out of the bottle while wiping the paint off on the rim. (The goal is to push the paint toward the tip on one side of the brush. When done successfully the brush should have a slight crescent shape. This takes practice, but it is the secret ingredient to professionally manicured nails!)
4. First Coat:Support the finger of the nail-in-question with your thumb (if you're painting your thumb-nail, support your thumb with your middle finger). Starting at the cuticle, apply the tip of the brush to your nail. Press down, allowing the brush to fan out, and draw the brush to the tip of your nail, again moving from left to right to get an even coat.
5. Second Coat: After applying the first coat to your fingernails on both hands, you may begin with the second coat. Repeat steps 3 and 4.
6. Sealing the Tips:After applying the second coat, go back to the left most tip of the nail and drag your brush along the edge. This seals the the paint off on the tip of the nail and prolongs the life of your manicure!
7. Top Coat:Follow step 4. and always remember to do this final step. Nothing is more frustrating then spending your entire night blowing on your hands, only to wake up with sheet marks the next morning!
Once your nails are dry, step out into the world and enjoy feeling polished!
Gloss & Co take pride in presenting you with the most glorious products, underpinned by there commitment to health and the body, mother nature and her animal family as well as the world we live in.
- Eight Free. These nail colours never contain the toxins formaldehyde, tosylamide formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), toluene, camphor, ethyl tosylamide, triphenyl phosphate (TPHP) or xylene.
- Cruelty Free. Gloss & Co will never test on animals or partner with any provider that does.
- Vegan. Making products that are free from toxins and animal products is so important to Gloss & Co, and their colours are loved by everyone, including people who love the vegan lifestyle.
- Gloss & Co formulas are incredibly long lasting, resilient to chipping, easy to apply and beautiful to wear.
- Large 15ml Italian Glass Bottles.
- Made in Australia.
With new colours released each season (the bonus of restricted quantity manufacturing! Yay!) you 'll have the perfect colour palette for every occasion. If you've been searching for a brand that can combine luxury with eco-friendly, Gloss & Co is your new BFF.
Be the first to review 'Arc | 8 Free Vegan Nail Polish '.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.