Eighty-Four Nutritive Base
A base coat with 84% of its ingredients from vegetable origin.
A unique strengthening formula starring: avocado, corn, green tea, manioc, potato, spinach & wheat. With greens to boost the health of your nails.
Ere Perez replaced traditional chemical solvents with vegetable substitutes in an innovative formula to help protect & regenerate nails.
ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, nitrocellulose, adipic acid/neopentyl, glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, isosorbide dicaprylate/caprate, alcohol, n-butyl alcohol, etocrylene, aqua, Glycerine, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, citric acid , Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract, sodium benzoate, spinacia oleracea leaf extract, Potassium Sorbate, propylene glycol, pistacia lentiscus gum.
- Gently apply to clean nails and allow to dry.
- Apply a coat of your favourite Eighty-Five Nail Colour, build-up colour if desired and allow to dry.
- Finish of with a final coat of Eighty-Three Top Shield.
Ere Perez is an Australian owned company and pride themselves in producing healthy, natural make-up.
Their carefully selected premium quality ingredients (oils, plant extracts and minerals) are blended with antioxidants to create a gentle, highly effective natural make-up solution.
- Nourishing make-up with active ingredients
- Natural colour pigments to suit all skin types
- Assists with sun protection
- Does not contain perfumes or chemical colourants
- Loaded with vitamins and organic oils
- Premium packaging at a reasonable price
- Not tested on animals, just family and friends
Be the first to review 'Eighty-Four Nutritive Base'.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.