CONCENTRATED | EFFECTIVE | NATURAL
A gentle but effective floor wash or multipurpose cleaner in fragrances which freshen the household while killing germs.
Highly concentrated so only a small amount is needed.
BONDI WASH products contain only the finest natural ingredients:
- Australian bush oils like Tasmanian Pepper, Sydney Peppermint, Lemon Tea Tree oil - all independently tested for their anti-bacterial properties
- Natural fragrances - all BONDI WASH scents are 100% pure essential oils sourced from quality suppliers
- Soap bases sourced 100% from plants which are gentle and non-toxic (derived from sugar and corn, both renewable)
- Luxurious additions to improve texture and effectiveness including sunflower seeds and aloe vera
- Natural thickeners
- Minimal preservatives - and only non-paraben ones
Lasts 80 average size buckets.
Can also be used directly on a wet sponge to clean surfaces including most fabric.
BONDI WASH products do not contain any:
- Synthetic colours or fragrance
- Petroleum-based ingredients
- Nitrates, ammonia, chlorine, sulphates
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate and Sodium Laureth Sulphate. SLS, SLES are known irritants
- Sodium Coco Sulphate. Often used in 'natural' products to replace SLS but very similar to SLS (just slightly less processed)
- Cocamidopropyl betaine (Coco-betaine), a foaming agent often used in ‘natural’ products which sounds like it is derived from coconut but is also derived from ‘dimethylaminopropylamine’ and isn’t completely plant-based. Potentially impacting non-renewable palm plantations. Has been claimed to be an allergen
- Fragrance, which reflects a blend of ingredients and can mean synthetics or nasties are hidden – a labelling loophole – and known to causes headaches, rashes, respiratory problems and other reactions
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone (MI), which are controversial preservatives causing nasty skin reactions
- Phenoxyethanol. Controversial widely used preservative, toxic to infants
- Paraben - based preservatives. Widely used, found in breast cancers, blamed for early puberty in girls
- PEG 150 thickening agent, a US Environmental Working Group hazard, not recommended for use on broken skin and potentially causes kidney toxicity
- TEA (Triethonalomine) and DEA (Diethonalomine) a surfactant that potentially causes skins reactions
- Triclosan, linked to a long list of health issues and does not break down in the environment
- Phthalates. A range of chemicals known to disrupt the body's hormones.
- Animal ingredients
Be the first to review 'Floor Wash'.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.