Bare it All '8 Free' Nail Polish
This is the sheerest of peachy shades that everybody can wear. Gorgeous for brides and bridesmaids, or even mermaids, it can be sheer and subtle with just one coat, or soft and almost see through with two. Looks gorgeous on short and chic or longer statement nails.
Toxin free nail polish should be an essential item in your nail-kit. Their vegan nail polish is good enough to eat. (But maybe don't just put lashings of it on your nails.)
Their environmentally friendly nail polish is wholly Australian made and ethically produced. Gloss & Co is all about health + happiness, and an ecological frame of mind. Their footprint is a very gentle touch on Mother Nature, an alternative brand to align yourself with.
Gloss & Co provide 8-Free nail polish formulations created without formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin and camphor. The perfect accompaniment to your outlook: being kind to animals, nature and yourself.
With new colours released each season (the bonus of restricted quantity manufacturing! Yay!) you 'll have the perfect colour palette for every occasion. If you've been searching for a brand that can combine luxury with eco-friendly, Gloss & Co is your new BFF.
2. Base Coat: Support the finger of the nail-in-question with your thumb (or if you're filling your thumb-nail, support your thumb with your middle finger). Apply the base coat starting at the cuticle. Allow the brush to fan out over the nail as you brush it toward the tip. Always work from the left to the right of your nail, this way you are sure not to miss a spot!.
3. Prep the Brush: Dip your brush into the bottle. Drag the brush up out of the bottle while wiping the brush on the rim of the bottle. Without re-dipping the brush, slowly wipe the other side of the brush on the opposite side of the rim; pressing firmly so the brush slightly fans. Continue to pull the brush all the way out of the bottle while wiping the paint off on the rim. (The goal is to push the paint toward the tip on one side of the brush. When done successfully the brush should have a slight crescent shape. This takes practice, but it is the secret ingredient to professionally manicured nails!)
4. First Coat:Support the finger of the nail-in-question with your thumb (if you're painting your thumb-nail, support your thumb with your middle finger). Starting at the cuticle, apply the tip of the brush to your nail. Press down, allowing the brush to fan out, and draw the brush to the tip of your nail, again moving from left to right to get an even coat.
5. Second Coat: After applying the first coat to your fingernails on both hands, you may begin with the second coat. Repeat steps 3 and 4.
6. Sealing the Tips:After applying the second coat, go back to the left most tip of the nail and drag your brush along the edge. This seals the the paint off on the tip of the nail and prolongs the life of your manicure!
7. Top Coat:Follow step 4. and always remember to do this final step. Nothing is more frustrating then spending your entire night blowing on your hands, only to wake up with sheet marks the next morning!
Once your nails are dry, step out into the world and enjoy feeling polished!
Be the first to review 'Bare it All '8 Free' Nail Polish'.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.