All Natural Deodorant | Mellow
Mellow is the newest member to the Woohoo All Natural Deodorant family. If you have sensitive skin it is the perfect go-to option for you.
Woohoo Mellow is bicarb free, frangrance free and essential oil free. Calm and effective.
The new superstar ingredients include:
- Magnesium Hydroxide (also goes by “milk of magnesia”) - You guessed it - the same stuff used to stop indigestion and heartburn. Who would have thought it also works an absolute treat at neutralising BO.
- Activated Charcoal - What can’t it do these days? Well you can add another string to its bow because it not only works at keeping you dry it also adsorbs odour. Double thumbs up.
- Olive Leaf Extract - One of nature’s most powerful antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant plants. Smelly, sweat-munching bacteria are no match for this gift from mother nature. It boosts Mellow’s BO preventing power so a masking fragrance is not required.
These superstars are join the much loved old gang of Kaolin clay, zinc and Tapioca starch to make Woohoo Mellow a worthy addition the the Woohoo family.
Sweating is a normal and healthy. These are just some of the good things that sweating does for your body:
- Cooling you down and preventing overheating
- May help to expel toxins such as BPA, phthalates and heavy metals
- Kills bacteria and viruses than can't live in temperatures above 37C
- Keeps pores clear
- Reduces your chance of kidney stones
- May help to fight skin infections
This product is waterless. You might find that sometimes there are little tiny grains of shea butter that need to be rubbed between your fingers to melt before applying.
- It works on feet. If you like the sockless look then Woohoo can save everybody some embarrassment.
- It can be used under the band of your bra if it causes chafing.
- One jar lasts ages. Usually 5-6 months if you're using it once a day.
If you lose your spatula no need to stress :) You can use your fingertip to scoop out your deodorant paste - just make sure your fingers are clean and dry first.
P.S. If you're used to using an antiperspirant, please remember that this isn't one! This deodorant works by neutralising odour and keeps you dryer by absorbing moisture, but it DOESN'T block your pores with aluminium to stop you from sweating. It can take a couple of weeks for your body to adjust to this type of deodorant but it's worth the wait!
No Smell For the Sensitive7 July 2018I didn't even realise I had sensitive pits until switching to natural options. This is a heavy hitter with smell but not my skin! I DO NOT smell using this, even when I'm heavy lifting most days. No rashes. No itch. Bliss in the form of a paste deodorant. (Abigail | conscious.kin Team Member)