AER Next-Level Deodorant
This non-toxic, non-aluminum, plant-based deodorant has swept the green beauty world by storm since its launch in September, 2017. Let go of Convention, with AER.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Revolutionary gel-to-powder formula glides on easily
- Super-concentrated, a little goes a long way
- Organic Arrowroot, Tulsi, Myrrh and Oregano deliver lasting results
- Universal essential oil blends elevate the senses and combat odor
Some people experience a transition phase as they move from conventional antiperspirants or deodorants to plant-based deodorants like AER. Your body may need some time to adjust. Don't give up if during your first couple weeks of AER use you experience:
- More sweat
- Changing odours
Vapour Organic Beauty formulates AER with organic, natural and Eco–Cert ingredients including essential oils. If you have a history of sensitive skin or allergic reactions, especially to essential oils, please be sure to test AER on a small area inside your wrist for 2–3 days prior to using. Vapour Organic Beauty cannot guarantee that customers will not experience skin reactions to our products. Should any reaction occur, please discontinue use and call a doctor.
A small percentage of people have sensitivity to baking soda. If you experience redness or itching, discontinue use.
Although it is rare, certain essential oils can discolor clothing. While we do our best to prevent this from happening, Vapour is not responsible if your clothing gets stained.
Some separation of ingredients in packaging may occur.
- 70% Organic ingredients
- 30% Essential Oils and other Natural ingredients
- Chemical Free
- Cruelty Free
- Made with wind power
- Biodegradable ingredients
- Recycled fiber box printed with soy ink
- No Nanoparticles
- No Irradiation
HOW TO WEAR
- AER is super-concentrated and spreads evenly; you will need only a small amount.
- Turn the disc at the base of the package until small beads of deodorant are exposed.
- Apply under arms and allow AER to dry down.
- Some people experience sensitivity to Baking Soda. If this is a concern, swatch test on inner arm. AER contains a minimal amount of Baking Soda compared to other natural deodorants.
Organic Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Organic Virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Silica, Glyceryl Undecylenate*, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax), Vapour's Proprietary Blend of Essential Oils, Tocopherol (Non GMO Vitamin E ‚Äì Soy), Organic Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi) Leaf Extract, Wildcrafted Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Gum Extract, Organic Oreganum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract
Next Level Deodorant!!8 July 2019As an active fitness fanatic, this product is hands down the BEST natural deodorant I've come across! Packaged in an easy to use applicator, simply twist the wheel at the bottom (sparingly) and rub under the arm- its that simple, and it works! Other brands I've tried have required more than one application a day to avoid that wonderfully natural (but unpleasant) 'man smell'. Apply the Vapour in the morning after a shower and its still fresh into the evening. Its also kind to your clothes and doesn't leave stains in the pits of your work shirts. Is it worth the extra money? You're damn straight it is! Used sparingly, it will last longer than many of your chemically laden supermarket products, and other natural deodorants that require more than one application per day. A very worthy 5 stars!