GUT PRIMER™ | INNER BEAUTY SUPPORT™
REPAIR | RESTORE | SOOTHE
*This medicine may not be right for you. Take the Beauty Chef ‘Gut Primer Quiz’ to discover whether this product is right for you.
- A restorative powder with aloe, bio-fermented tumeric & papaya
- Slippery elm & licorice root help soothe & repair the gut lining
- Milk thistle help promote healthy digestive function
Supports a healthy digestive system & aids digestion – Slippery elm, milk thistle and turmeric are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support digestive system health. While turmeric is also traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve digestive discomfort and help reduce digestive spasms.
Helps to repair the gut lining – GUT PRIMER™ contains a combination of herbs and nutrients as well as L-glutamine, which are used in treatments for leaky gut. Slippery elm and licorice root, for example, are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help maintain healthy mucous linings, repair cells and support mucous membrane health. Aloe vera is also traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support healthy mucous linings.
Supports healthy liver function – Herbs, milk thistle and turmeric, are used in Western herbal medicine to help protect the liver and maintain healthy liver function.
Contributes to healthy immune function – 70 percent of the immune system is located in the gut and while zinc is integral for maintaining skin health, it is also a mineral which helps to support and maintain immunity.
Bio-fermented – Turmeric and papaya are bio-fermented with The Beauty Chef’s exclusive Flora Culture™ blend.
GUT PRIMER™ is listed on the TGA's ARTG
Who: Anyone looking for a restorative powder to help promote healthy digestive system function.
Help to bring a little balance back to your belly with GUT PRIMER™ Inner Beauty Support™.
This nourishing restorative powder has been designed to help repair and soothe the gut with a blend of herbs and nutrients used in treatments to help heal leaky gut, as well as superfood ingredients which work synergistically to help support digestive health.
Herbs such as slippery elm, milk thistle and turmeric have been traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support digestion, while slippery elm and licorice root are also traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help calm and strengthen the gut lining.
As our overall health, beauty and wellbeing are so intimately linked to our gut health, this blend is intended to holistically support your health from the inside, out. Turmeric is used traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine to help relieve inflammation, while zinc is integral for immune function and skin health.
Our philosophy at The Beauty Chef is that ‘beauty begins in the belly’ and GUT PRIMER™ is designed to help bring this philosophy to life – prime your belly, prime your skin.
Adults: Take 10g (1 level metric tablespoon) once daily in 200mL of water with food. Store below 30ºC.
Unfortunately this product is not suitable for children.
- Licorice root - Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support gut wall integrity and maintain mucous membrane health, licorice is also considered anti-inflammatory and is used to support adrenal health.
- Slippery elm - Used in Western herbal medicine, slippery elm bark helps to maintain digestive health and function, support and repair gastrointestinal mucous membrane health.
- Turmeric - Turmeric is used traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory and to aid digestion.
- Milk thistle - This nourishing herb is used in Western herbal medicine to help support digestive system health while also helping to maintain liver function.
- Aloe vera - A soothing plant used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to calm and support the delicate mucous linings of the digestive system.
Glutamine,slippery elm bark powder,Silybum marianum (milk thistle) fruit extract, Aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) inner leaf juice powder, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, Curcuma longa (turmeric) rhizome extract, mastic gum, Carica papaya (papaya) fruit powder**, zinc (as amino acid chelate),Mentha x piperita (peppermint) leaf powder, peppermint oil, Curcuma longa (turmeric)rhizome powder**.**Bio-fermented ingredients.
Be the first to review ' GUT PRIMER™ | INNER BEAUTY SUPPORT™'.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.