FLORA FIX BALM™
NEW NAME, SAME NOURISHING FORMULA.
Soothes inflamed skin – Bio-fermented, young coconut extract acts as an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal ingredient, encouraging the healing process.
Smooths – Bioactivated coconut oil as well as rosehip and vitamin E are rich in fatty acids that help to encourage skin repair and rejuvenation, helping to smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
Protects the skin’s surface – Helps to repair and restore your skin’s natural lipid barrier by replacing lipids lost due to UV exposure, stress and other environmental damage.
Rejuvenates the skin –Nourishing bio-fermented nutrients are easily absorbed into the skin, helping to rejuvenate the skin’s deeper layers.
Hydrates – The unique blend of phospholipids, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals give the balm excellent conditioning and emollient properties, helping to hydrate your skin and prevent moisture loss.
Who: Anyone looking to soothe, nourish and moisturise dry skin, smooth fine lines and hydrate the lips.
Soothing and rejuvenating, The Beauty Chef’s FLORA FIX BALM™ is a bio-fermented super-balm that heals, nourishes and protects dry, rough, moisture-seeking skin.
This skincare staple suits all skin types and helps to balance the skin’s natural flora and protect the skin’s delicate microbiome. The bio-fermented and bioactivated superfoods in this formula including coconut water, herbs, grasses and legumes, help to nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
With anti-inflammatory and hydrating fatty acids from camellia and rosehip oil, as well as vitamin E, this deeply moisturising balm can be used as a hydrating lip balm, de-puffing eye balm, dry skin moisturiser or soothing salve on dry hands, nails, feet, heels, knees or elbows.
The creation of lactic acid during The Beauty Chef’s unique bio-fermentation process – Flora Culture™ – further supercharges this super-balm, boosting its ability to hydrate your skin and promote collagen synthesis.
- Bio-fermented young coconut extract – A powerful anti-inflammatory to help heal skin. Coconut oil: Naturally rich in fatty acids and lauric acid to encourage skin cell repair.
- Organic peptides – Created using The Beauty Chef’s Flora Culture™ bio-fermentation process to transform the amino acids in grains, seeds and legumes (including quinoa, brown rice, chickpeas, mung beans, red lentils, millet, alfalfa and linseed) into smaller peptides.
- Camellia seed oil – Packed with Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids as well as vitamin E, camelia seed oil helps to nourish and protect the skin while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rosehip oil – Rich in essential fatty acids and high in moisture to help repair skin and reduce the effects of sun damage.
- Flora Culture™ – 14 species of bacteria and beneficial yeasts – including those from the genera of Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Saccharomyces - make up our mother culture. This process ferments ingredients over a 6–8 week period, making the formula bioactive, the ingredients more bioavailable, as well as creating a natural, broad-spectrum probiotic.
- Lactobacillus metabolites –Produced by our exclusive Flora Culture™ bio-fermentation process. Research shows that Lactobacillus compounds support digestive health and may have immune-boosting benefits.1
Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax),Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Flavour (Coconut), Tocopherol (and) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fermented Coconut Water Extract (Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)*,Honey (Mel)*, Vigna Radiata (Mung) Bean*, Oryza Sativa (Rice)*, Cicer Arietinum (Chickpea)*,Lens Esculenta (Lentil)*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed)*, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet)* and Chenopodium Quinoa (Quinoa) Seed*), Lactic Acid (Fermented Essence)(Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Grass*, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Grass*, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Grass*, Spirulina Platensis (Spirulina)*, Secale Cereale (Rye)*, Avena Sativa (Oats)*, Zea Mays (Maize)*, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet)*, Oryza Sativa (Rice)*, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Juice). *Certified Organic ingredients.The Beauty Chef products are not tested on animals and proudly Australian made.
Be the first to review 'FLORA FIX BALM™'.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.