COLLAGEN | Inner Beauty Boost
SUPPORT | PROBIOTIC | CERTIFIED ORGANIC
To give you a daily shot of extra nutritional support, The Beauty Chef’s COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost is a delicious organic, bio-fermented probiotic concentrate designed to increase the skin’s production of collagen & promote a radiant, naturally plumped complexion from the inside out.
Specifically formulated to address skin firmness, fine lines, free-radical damage & aid skin maintenance.
Boosting natural collagen formation from the inside, the potent formula is also rich in antioxidants to help combat cellular damage & support healthy skin, hair & nail growth.
COLLAGEN contains a blend of Certified Organic Maqui Berry, Acai, Papaya, Blueberry, Goji-Berry & Pomegranate powders with Grape-Seed extract, Zinc and Vitamin C.
Flora Culture Plus (Certified Organic Blueberry Powder, Certified Organic Papaya Fruit Powder, Certified Organic Acai Powder, Goji Berry Powder, Certified Organic Maqui Berry Powder, Grape Seed Extract, Pomegranate Powder, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, L. Casei, L. Planetarium, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, L. Bulgaris, L. Lactis, L. Fermenti, Saccharomyces Boulardi, S. Cerivisiae), Glycerol (422) (derived from sustainable Palm), Zinc Gluconate, Ascorbic Acid. 500g/17.6oz
The hero ingredients in The Beauty Chef’s COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost include:
- Probiotics: A lactic-acid producing culture with 25 years of research behind it is used to ferment the skin-loving blend of ingredients in COLLAGEN. The probiotics in the formula contain many strands that are not pasteurised, but alive and thriving, for the ultimate skin and health benefits.
- Maqui berries: One of the most antioxidant rich foods on the planet, maqui berries are packed with anthocyanins to help fight free-radicals that can prematurely age the skin, while boosting overall skin health.
- Acai berries: A powerful antioxidant super-food, acai berries help to keep skin strong and radiant by mopping up free radicals, which can damage collagen and elastin proteins.
- Blueberries: A great source of skin boosting vitamins A and C, fibre, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory anthocyanins that can help to prevent the break down of collagen.
- Grape-seed extract: Another strong antioxidant, grape-seed extract bonds with collagen to maintain skin-cell health while also protecting skin from UV damage.
- Papaya: Bursting with antioxidants, vitamins A, B and C, carotene, magnesium and potassium, papaya also contains an enzyme called Papain which helps improve digestion and absorption of nutrients
Be the first to review 'COLLAGEN | Inner Beauty Boost'.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.