COLLAGEN | Inner Beauty Boost
Flora Culture Plus (Certified Organic Blueberry Powder, Certified Organic Papaya Fruit Powder, Certified Organic Acai Powder, Goji Berry Powder, Certified Organic Maqui Berry Powder, Grape Seed Extract, Pomegranate Powder, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, L. Casei, L. Planetarium, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, L. Bulgaris, L. Lactis, L. Fermenti, Saccharomyces Boulardi, S. Cerivisiae), Glycerol (422) (derived from sustainable Palm), Zinc Gluconate, Ascorbic Acid. 500g/17.6oz
The hero ingredients in The Beauty Chef’s COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost include:
- Probiotics: A lactic-acid producing culture with 25 years of research behind it is used to ferment the skin-loving blend of ingredients in COLLAGEN. The probiotics in the formula contain many strands that are not pasteurised, but alive and thriving, for the ultimate skin and health benefits.
- Maqui berries: One of the most antioxidant rich foods on the planet, maqui berries are packed with anthocyanins to help fight free-radicals that can prematurely age the skin, while boosting overall skin health.
- Acai berries: A powerful antioxidant super-food, acai berries help to keep skin strong and radiant by mopping up free radicals, which can damage collagen and elastin proteins.
- Blueberries: A great source of skin boosting vitamins A and C, fibre, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory anthocyanins that can help to prevent the break down of collagen.
- Grape-seed extract: Another strong antioxidant, grape-seed extract bonds with collagen to maintain skin-cell health while also protecting skin from UV damage.
- Papaya: Bursting with antioxidants, vitamins A, B and C, carotene, magnesium and potassium, papaya also contains an enzyme called Papain which helps improve digestion and absorption of nutrients
YES....! AMAZING!27 August 2018Okay now we are talking, this beauty product is absolutely incredible. I mean for starters it tastes like a berry cordial, so its definitely whatIi add to some sparkling water as my 'treat' drink during the week. Along with its benefits of bio fermented pre and probiotics, we are really looking after our gut health. And our health starts there. It contains some other beautiful nutrients such as vitamin C, zinc and grape seed extract, which is helping us increase the skins collagen production in the body. I mean this ticks all my boxes! Delicious and beneficial to our health! I highly recommend adding this to your diet! (Skye | natural MUA + conscious.kin Team Member)
Wow!13 August 2018I got the 200ml bottle of Collagen and from the pleasant taste to the benefits I am getting this is just wow in a bottle. I have been reading about collagen shots and all sorts of ways to get more collagen internally and this by far is the best option. I thoroughly recommend this and you can start with the small bottle like I did, very affordable as against others in the market, to try but you wont look back I guarantee it! - Catherine Lynn