BODY Inner Beauty Powder | Chocolate (with Matcha)
PLANT BASED PROTEINS | ANTIOXIDANT RICH
Always feel hungry? This is for you!
BODY leaves you feeling fuller for longer, while doing plenty of other great things to your general health & wellbeing.
The Beauty Chef’s revolutionary BODY Inner Beauty Powder is packed with three clean sources of bio-available plant proteins, super-fruits, vegetables, alkalizing greens & probiotics,.
BODY is a super-charged, super-food wellness supplement you should know and love, with the added benefits of pure Matcha Green Tea.
Heralded as one of the most precious ingredients for health & long life, Matcha isn’t a new ‘buzz’ ingredient, but has been used in Japan for centuries.
Boasting benefits such as increased metabolism, enhanced focus & concentration, detoxification & immune boosting properties, mood & energy enhancement & improved general wellbeing.
Further to Matcha, the super ingredients in The Beauty Chef’s Body Inner Beauty Powder include:
- Bio-fermented and sprouted organic brown rice, organic pea protein, spirulina and organic chia seeds: Four premium sources of easily digestible, clean plant protein that naturally contain the complete amino acid profile to help keep you feeling full for longer. Also contributes to the repair and rejuvenation of muscles and normal, healthy tissue.
- Cinnamon: A powerful spice to help stabilise blood-sugar levels and keep sugar cravings at bay.
- Blueberry, acai, raspberry, cranberry, strawberry, and pomegranate: A super health -boosting blend of anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories to help fight free radicals and slow down the ageing process.
- Organic mushroom: Provides 50% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin D, important for immune health and skin health and to maintain bone structure and muscle function.
- Acerola cherry: Provides 100% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C to help boost immune health and help protect your body against inflammation and cellular ageing.
- Alkalising blend: A supercharged, super-food blend of barley, alfalfa, wheat and oat grasses, chlorella, kale, spinach, broccoli to provide a cleansing, health-boosting hit of greens.
- Pre and pro-biotics: Each serve contains 500million CFU’s of probiotics to help balance digestion and boost immunity.
One serving of Matcha tea is the nutritional equivalent of 10 cups of regular green tea, with an ORAC reading of 1573, compared with 12.6 found in spinach, and 93 in blueberries (source: Brunswick Labs). Matcha contains a unique, potent class of antioxidants known as catechins, which aren’t found in other foods. In particular, the catechin EGCg (epigallocatechin gallate) helps to counteract the damaging effects of free radicals triggered by exposure to pollution, UV rays, radiation, and chemicals, which can lead to cell and DNA damage.
While Matcha does contain caffeine, 1g of the powder contains 25-30mg compared with the 80-100mg found in coffee. Enough to stimulate weight loss by boosting the metabolism and burning fat, Matcha also contains Theanine, which works to calm the body and focus the mind, meaning it won’t keep you up all night or give you the jitters.
Containing no synthetic amino acids, artificial colourings, flavourings, preservatives, lactose, soy or dairy the all-natural, vegan formula boasts a range of 25 organic (95 per-cent Certified Organic) fermented wholefoods, making it easier to reap the benefits of the powder. Further, “the BODY with Matcha formula is supercharged with The Beauty Chef’s unique Flora CultureTM Bio-Fermentation process, which bio-activates and magnifies the nutritional value of the ingredients while making them more available for the body”, says The Beauty Chef Founder, Carla Oates.
Containing 100 per cent of your recommended daily intake of vitamins C, 50 per cent of your recommended daily intake of vitamin D and a natural source of vitamins A, B2, B3 and B6 and vitamin k, BODY can be taken daily, “Mixed with almond, coconut or cashew milk, it is the perfect snack or meal supplement that balances your appetite and gives you a clean, nutrient-rich energy boost”, says Oats
Be the first to review 'BODY Inner Beauty Powder | Chocolate (with Matcha)'.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.