BEAUTY FIX | Balm
MULTI-USE | HEALING | HYDRATING
A beauty balm that does it all!
The Beauty Fix Balm is a multi-use product designed to help heal, nourish & protect dry, rough, moisture-seeking skin.
This hard-working pot of perfection is a one-stop-shop for all of your beauty fixes.
Containing a complex proprietary formula, Beauty Fix mixes nourishing botanical oils with a unique fermented coconut extract & a blend of seeds & grains.
This balm was rich in amino acid peptides, vitamins, minerals & essential fatty acids that works to soothe, soften & protect dry skin, while smoothing fine lines & wrinkles.
Need advice in how to make the most out of your Beauty Fix Balm? Use it as:
- Hydrating lip balm
- Smoothing & de-puffing eye balm
- Dry skin moisturiser
- Soothing & gentle skin salve for dry hands, nails, feet, heels, knees or elbows.
Power Ingredients in the Beauty Fix Balm includes:
- Fermented Young Coconut Extract: Rich in electrolytes, young coconut is both a hydrating and rejuvenating ingredient.
- Coconut Oil: A natural antibacterial, it helps to rebalance and protect the skin.
- Camellia Seed: Packed with omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, as well as vitamin E, it helps to nourish and protect the skin, while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rosehip Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids and high in moisture, rosehip oil helps repair the skin and reduces the effect of sun damage.
Camellia oleifera (camillia) seed oil*, Cocos nucifera (coconut)*, Cera alba (beeswax)*, Theobroma caco (cocoa) seed butter*, Rosacanina (rosehip) oil, Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oit*, Butyrospermum, parkii (shea butter)*, Tocopherol, Fermented coconut water extract (fermented young juice, honey, mung beans, brown rice, chickpeas, red lentils, linseed, alfalfa seed, millet and quinoa) Coconut flavour extract*, Fermented essence (unique lactic acid extract from fermented wheat, barley and alfalfa grasses, spirulina, rye, oates, maize, millet, flaxseed, soy beans, buckweat, mung beans, brown rice, green ginger and lemon juice) *Certified Organic ingredients.
Apply as little, or as much as desired. Soon you'll see that a little goes a long way!
Whether used as a hydrating lip balm, smoothing and de-puffing eye balm, dry skin moisturiser or as a soothing and gentle skin salve for dry hands, nails, feet, heels, knees or elbows; this hard-working pot of perfection is a one-stop-shop for all of your beauty fixes.
Be the first to review 'BEAUTY FIX | Balm'.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.