This fast-acting skin perfector effectively treats blemishes, soothes irritation and reduces inflammation. A healing anti-bacterial blend of spike lavender, calendula, chamomile and damask rose, it works to clear skin and help prevent scarring.
Seriously reduces breakouts, unclogs pores, heals pimples and evens skin tone issues. Super gentle and hydrating, it can be used morning and night.
First aid in a bottle, it can be used to treat insect bites, cuts, stings and abrasions.
- Excellent as a treatment for ingrown hairs and to prevent infection.
- First aid in a bottle, a natural antiseptic to put on bites, cuts and abrasions.
- Useful if you suffer from hormonal breakout during your menstrual cycle.
Lavender Spike Oil
Spike Lavender is highly antiseptic and is excellent for healing the skin, including acne and blemishes.
Chamomile is, a wonderfully relaxing essential oil and has excellent anti-inflammatory properties. It strengthens the skin’s elasticity and skin tissue and helps to heal dry, flaky, itchy or acne skins.
Australian Melaleuca Quinquenervia
Similar to tea tree though milder, this native Australian oil has a strong, slightly sweet, fresh aroma. It’s antiseptic and anti-bacterial action makes it excellent to help treat congested pores, acne and blemishes.
Nature’s remedy. Works to unblock the pores and gently release any oil or toxin causing the blemish.
- Before use, shake well and then tap base of bottle firmly on the palm of your hand to ensure the product dispenses evenly.
- Apply as a spot treatment to blemishes.
- If you have acne or very large areas of breakouts, you can also use as you would one of the Sodashi Skin Boosts. After cleansing and exfoliating, apply a small amount onto face.
- Product can be reapplied throughout the day.
- To continue the healing and reduce scarring it should be used regularly until the blemish has completely disappeared.
Be the first to review 'Blemish Treatment'.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.