Sesame Lip Liner | Sweet
A nourishing natural formula in one universal shade that compliments all skin tones.
Expert pencil to outline and define your lips. Can also fill in lips for a matte lipstick look. Featuring sesame oil which may help to protect and naturally soften the skin around the lips, while delivering smooth contours and lines.
Easy application in a slimline pencil that blends and colours like a pro. Perfectly suits Ere Perez lip products.
- Starting with the top lip, trace the pencil around the outer skin of the lip.
- Repeat on the lower lip. Next, colour your lips inside with the pencil line and then apply your favourite Ere Perez lip product.
- Define edges with our eco vegan lip & conceal brush.
- Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate - Octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate is made from a naturally occurring fatty acid and stearic acid, found in vegetable fat.
- C10-18 Triglycerides - C10-18 triglyceride is a tri-ester of glycerin; a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
- Olus Oil - Oil of vegetable origin consisting primarily of triglycerides of fattyacids as a skin-conditioning agent.
- Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil - Sweet almond oil is obtained from the dried kernel of sweet almonds. It is rich in saturated fats and essential fatty acids, which gives it strengthening and hydrating properties.
- Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax - Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax - Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil - Vegetable oils are triglycerides extracted from plants. Full of hydrating and nourishing properties.
- CI 77019 / Mica - Mica is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- Sesamum Indicum Oil - Sesame (sesamum indicum) oil is edible oil extracted from the sesame seed. It contains fatty acids that protect your skin.
- Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate - Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate (Poly=many. Glyceryl=glycerine). Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids. Glyceryl Stearate Glyceryl Stearate slows water loss from the skin’s surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- May Contain +/- CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide - Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in our formulations is pigment grade; we do not use nano size particles.
- May Contain +/-CI 77491 / Iron Oxide Red - Derived from iron ore, iron oxides are the most important mineral pigments in natural decorative cosmetics. They occur in various different shades, from yellow to red-brown to black.
Be the first to review 'Sesame Lip Liner | Sweet'.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.