Oat Milk Foundation
- Apply a light moisturiser to clean skin first.
- Apply a thin layer of Oat Milk Foundation with your fingers or favourite sponge/brush.
- For a fuller coverage, use a dense flat-top buffer brush and use patting movements.
- To gradually build, allow each layer to settle first before applying the next.
- Start at the centre of the face and move outwards, thinning as you move out.
- For the fullest coverage, set with a powder over the top.
Oats are part of the grasses family, the Gramineae. The oat is used as an antioxidant, skin-conditioning agent, emollient, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
Glycerine is a sugar-based alcohol and humectant that occurs naturally in vegetable lipids.
May Contain +/- CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide
Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in our formulations is pigment grade; we do not use nano size particles.
Ere Perez - Oat Milk Foundation [Shade: Caramel]14 April 2019Love love love this foundation. I have received complements how fresh my skin looks. Gives a light coverage, doesn't feel like I am wearing anything, with a soft dewy finish. Be careful of clothing If not setting with powder as it will leave a mark - washes out.