Chamomile Eye Palette | Pretty
Eyeshadow palette featuring 6 unique shades of vintage luxe colours.
Made with chamomile, traditionally known for its calming and soothing properties, ideal for sensitive eyes.
These elegant yet playful shades can be worn alone or to highlight our base colours.
Best applied with our must-have eco vegan eye brushes. Your eyes are important, give them the natural best!
Native Rice (Oryza Sativa) Starch
Rice starch (Non-GMO) is extracted from rice. It is used as an oil absorbent.
CI 77019 / Mica
Mica is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
Derived from diatomaceous earth and limestone.
Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride
Derived from coconut. It is considered to have smoothing and replenishing properties.
Triheptanoin is derived from natural oils. It is used for skin conditioning.
Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Oil
Chamomile flower is a traditional herbal remedy. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax
Carnauba wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
Potassium sorbate is a naturally occurring potassium salt. It is used as a preservative.
May Contain +/- CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide
Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in our formulations is pigment grade; we do not use nano size particles.
- Many different colours to choose from and for best results use the Ere Perez EYESHADOW BRUSH.
- Take a neutral shade such as FROM BEGINNING TO END or WITHOUT CLOTHES and apply the lighter shade with the bigger end of the brush all over the skin of the eye socket. This will give you a great base to apply colour.
- Apply the darker shade of one of those eyeshadows, or choose your preferred colour from an alternative palette. Don’t be afraid to try something different, all our colours are wearable and beautiful!
- Use the darker tone with the short, sharp end of the brush and apply colour close to the lashes and upwards towards the crease.
- Then, use the flat end of the brush to apply the shimmer or lighter shade to fill in above that colour.
- Now, blend the line between shades and see how your eyes glisten!
- BETTER THAN SMOKEY is the best for smokey-eyes, so glam it up for a party!
- Once your eyeshadow is in place, complete the look with a natural mascara or eye pencil.
Be the first to review 'Chamomile Eye Palette | Pretty'.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.