Best applied with a vegan Lip & Conceal brush
- Use an eco vegan concealer and lip brush for best cover up results.
- Apply in smooth lines under the eyes and on trouble areas or visible blemishes or skin variation.
- Blend lightly around the edges of applied concealer.
- Arnica - Arnica is an herbaceous plant in the sunflower family, commonly grown in Mexico and used in traditional medicine for thousands of years. It is considered to have healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter - Cocoa is an edible plant. It is used for hydrating skin and giving a velvety texture.
- Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax - Candelilla wax is derived from a shrub native to Mexico. The wax helps keep the skin moisturised.
- Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax - Carnauba (fix spelling error) wax is extracted from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree.
- Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Oil - Sunflower oil is edible oil compressed from the seeds of the sunflower. Rich in unsaturated linoleic and oleic fatty acids and vitamin E, it is used as a skin-conditioning agent.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - Tocopherol is derived from sunflower seed oil. Natural vitamin E has antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- diisopropyl sebacate
- c12-15 alkyl benzoate
- stearalkonium hectorite
- propylene carbonate
- ascorbyl palmitate
- CI 77019 / Mica - Mica is a natural component of sand that is rich in silica. The silica-rich composition of mica is thought to support the formative processes in the connective tissue and bring vitality to the skin.
- May Contain +/- CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide - Titanium dioxide TiO2 is a naturally occurring mineral-based pigment, derived from the mineral ore bauxite that is formulated into a creamy white ointment. It provides broad UVA and UVB sun protection when applied externally. *TiO2 may be an occupational hazard when inhaled as a nano size particle. The TiO2 used in our formulations is pigment grade; we do not use nano size particles.
Covers a blemish so easily!10 August 2018I love these little concealer pots - they are so great when you need that little bit of extra coverage on a blemish or pigmentation. I put my foundation on first then use little guy on a tiny brush to pin point conceal where I need to. Set with a translucent powder and you're good to go. (Bernie | conscious.kin Team Member)