No. 4 Vanilla Silk | Hydrating Lotion
HYDRATING | ENHANCES PLUMPNESS | ENHANCES FIRMNESS
// Step 4 of the Core Four - Hydrate
A luxurious lightweight moisturiser with a natural SPF, rich in natural AHAs and antioxidants.
Vanilla Silk Hydrating lotion is a hydrating, firming cream with a luxurious satin consistency. This lotion has an abundance of wildcrafted Australian extracts which are potent antioxidants.
- Australian Rosella Extract, one of the key botanicals in the skin care, is known as the "botox" plant - it is a natural source of AHAs which enhance the skin's natural cell turnover to encourage fresher and younger looking skin.
- Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, and Camellia Seed oil are also abundantly hydrating ingredients. They contain an active cocktail of nutrients to enhance skin firmness and nourish the skin.
- Davidson Plum and Lemon Aspen (Australian native extracts) support the skin's natural elasticity
- Black Raspberry provides natural sun protection.
- Pure vanilla extract subtly seduces the senses, completing the luxurious experience of using this cream.
A silky smooth, refined and supple complexion with a subtle pure vanilla overtone.
Cocoa Butter is the natural fat extracted from the Cacao Bean. Known as the “ultimate moisturiser”, it is rich in fatty acids to help improve skin moisture retention and elasticity. Bursting with B vitamins and vitamin C and E, Cocoa Butter deeply penetrates the skin to reduce wrinkles and provide a protective barrier against environmental damage. The polyphenols found in Cocoa Butter also work to inhibit the production of IgE, helping to calm eczema and dermatitis.
Australian Rosella Extract is also known as the “botox” plant, thanks to its natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA’s) which helps to speed up cell turnover, increase moisture and flexibility and encourage fresh, younger looking skin.
Black Raspberry contains a natural SPF and is loaded with the powerful anti-inflammatory resveratrol, which protects the skin against inflammation. The antioxidant function of these stem cells extends skin cell longevity by repairing DNA damage and preventing internal and external oxidation.
Lemon Aspen often called Rainforest Lime, grows wild, harvested from the rainforests of Australia. It contains flavone glycosides, strong antioxidants which help combat the free radicals that damage the skin. It strengthens capillaries, helps to increase collagen production and improves skin texture.
- Apply this luxurious lightweight creme to the face and decolletage.
- It creates a perfect base for make-up and can be used day and night.
- If you require a more nourishing cream in the evenings we recommend & Coco Bliss Intensive Repair.
Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycerin*, Coco Nucifera Oil*, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Stearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerol Formal, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Flower Extract, Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil, Davidsonia Pruriens Fruit Extract*, Acronychia Acidula Fruit Extract*, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Sodium Ansiate, Alcohol, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Extract*, Citral^, Limonene^, Linalool^, Geraniol^
*denotes organic ingredient ^ Naturally occurring constituents in essential oils
Be the first to review 'No. 4 Vanilla Silk | Hydrating Lotion'.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.