Bc | Cleanser
Wash away impurities with Biologi’s latest single-ingredient skincare hero
In a world-first, naturally occurring amino acids, phenolic acids and amines work in synergy to remove all traces of dirt without disturbing the skin’s natural oils and moisture essential for hydration.
Harnessing the untouched power of soapberry extract, Bc Refresh Cleanser is packed with nourishing actives that wash away impurities to leave skin fresh, clean and clear.
- The soapberry fruit naturally creates a light foam. When dispersed through a foaming pump bottle and combined with water, the hardworking active compounds form a lather and gently wash away dirt, pollutants, and impurities from the skin’s surface. Bc Refresh is free from synthetic foaming agents that can traditionally strip pores and leave the skin feeling tight. Instead, the revolutionary cleanser relies on a non-irritating, single-plant ingredient to gently purify even the most problematic of skin types.
Biologi, the brand renowned for its 100% active ingredient skincare, delivers their latest innovation in single ingredients that taps into the beauty of nature: Biologi’s new Bc Refresh Cleanser. In a world-first, Biologi launches the 100% active and natural cleanser that harnesses the untouched power of Soapberry extracts to gently wash away dirt, pollutants, and impurities from the skin’s surface. Bursting with nourishing actives, Biologi’s Bc Refresh Cleanser honours Biologi’s promise to provide only high-quality, single-plant ingredients sourced directly from nature.
USE BIOLOGI BC REFRESH CLEANSER FOR:
- CLEANSING – The purifying ingredients found in Biologi’s Bc Refresh Cleanser gently forms a lather that cleanses the skin and dissolves makeup and impurities to reveal a clear, radiant complexion.
- BRIGHTENING – Biologi’s Bc Refresh Cleanser will gently regenerate the skin’s surface, without stripping skin of its natural oils needed for a balanced and bright complexion.
- HYDRATION – Biologi’s Bc Refresh Cleanser contains actives that will work in synergy to maintain the skin’s hydration processes, leaving the skin feeling plump and moisturised.
- ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION – Biologi’s Bc Refresh Cleanser provides significant antioxidant protection against free radical and environmental damage. While working to reduce redness and irritation, the phenolic acid and triterpene glycosides in Biologi’s Bc Refresh Cleanser plumps skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- ANTI-AGEING – As a potent anti-inflammatory active, the triterpene glycosides found in Biologi’s Bc Refresh Cleanser reduces redness and fights against the early signs of aging.
- BLEMISH REDUCING – The Amines found in Biologi’s Bc Refresh Cleanser act to reduce blemishes while building protein hydrolysate moisture into the skin to avoid drying out the complexion while removing surface dirt and oil.
Use twice a day to build antioxidant protection, strengthen barrier function and promote a healthy skin microbiome. Pair with reusable microfiber pads for exceptional, long-lasting results.
Morning: Apply one to two pumps to damp skin and massage for 30 seconds. Rinse with cool water.
Evening: Remove surface makeup, dirt and oil with a wet Reusable Microfiber Pad. Apply one to two pumps of Bc Refresh Cleanser to damp skin and massage for 30 seconds. Rinse with cool water.
Sapindus mukorossi (soapberry) extract, Sodium Benzoate 0.2%
Biologi Bc Refresh Cleanser contains no harmful chemicals or perfumes, not even water.
AMINO ACIDS - Amino acids work to naturally condition skin while reducing redness and irritation. The significant antioxidant activity builds protection against free radicals to strengthen cells while leaving the complexion smooth and supple.
AMINES - Amines are a powerful source of antioxidants functioning to protect the skin against free radical and environmental damage. Amines act to reduce blemishes while building protein hydrolysate moisture into the skin to avoid drying out the complexion while removing surface dirt and oil.
PHENOLIC ACIDS - Phenolic acids provide significant antioxidant protection against free radical and environmental damage. While working to reduce redness and irritation, phenolic acid plump skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
TRITERPENE GLYCOSIDES - Triterpene glycosides naturally contain significant antioxidant activity to protect against free radical damage while contributing to a brighter complexion. The actives work as a natural foaming and cleansing active that gives the cleanser a soapy texture. As a potent anti-inflammatory active, triterpene glycosides give the cleanser its soapy texture reducing redness and fighting against the early signs of ageing.
Be the first to review 'Bc | Cleanser'.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.