Fruit Enzyme Face Mask
Gently refine and turnover skin to reduce pigmentation, dead skin build up and uneven skin tone while providing an anti-oxidant boost to repair and nourish.
This gentle resurfacing mask lifts away dead skin cells and impurities to reveal skin that is smoother and softer and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and open pores without harsh reactive chemicals. Whole fruit extracts of strawberry, papaya, apple and peach, rich in natural fruit acids and active enzymes help smooth away roughness, decongest blackheads and blemishes and reduce the appearance of pigmentation and uneven texture. High in anti-oxidants, Vitamin C and A this mask will protect against free radical damage, increase cellular renewal and help keep your skin clear and blemish free.
Results | Skin looks fresh, fine lines are minimised and the texture is even and smooth.
- Rich in nature’s bounty of 10 whole fruit extracts containing natural fruit acids and active enzymes to help smooth away roughness, decongest blackheads and blemishes and reduce the appearance of pigmentation, uneven texture and scarring.
- High in anti-oxidants, Vitamin C and A this mask will protect against free radical damage, increase cellular renewal and help keep your skin clear and blemish free.
- Ayurvedic plant extracts of Marshmallow and Indian Gooseberry (Amla), organic honey and Aloe Vera soothes, reduces inflammation and hydrates, making this enzyme mask perfect for sensitive skin and those that find physical and chemical exfoliations too harsh.
- Makes skin will feel smoother, softer, clear and refined.
- 100% active and concentrated – devoid of water, fillers, emulsifiers and thickeners, every single ingredient is active in this waterless formula for incredible efficacy and long lasting value
After cleansing, moisten your face and neck with warm water. With a dry spoon (avoiding water getting into the jar) scoop a small amount of Fruit Enzyme face mask (1/2 teaspoon) and warm it up in your fingertips with a few drops of water. Then gently smooth and spread it over your wet skin, avoiding the eye area. Massage gently for a minute to freshly activate the ingredients.
Leave on your skin for 10 – 20 minutes.
Remove by moistening the mask while on your skin with some warm water and massage for a minute to soften the mask before wiping off with a wet face cloth, or you can simply rinse it off with water.
You can also mix the mask in a little bowl and apply with a brush for that home spa vibe.
Use 2-3 times a week.
Note: Store below 25C in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening. Patch testing before use recommended. Please keep water and moisture out of your mask
Be the first to review 'Fruit Enzyme Face Mask'.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.