The Super Elixir Nourishing Vanilla Protein | 500g
Start your day with Nourishing Protein and feel full until lunch!
Beautiful food for a lean healthy body. Zero synthetics. No whey. Easy to digest organic pea and rice protein.
Created by Elle Macpherson and Dr. Simone Laubscher, PhD, this nourishing and slimming natural plant protein is free from synthetics.
- Pea & Rice Protein
- B Vitamins
FULL INGREDIENTS: Certified Organic Pea Protein, Certified Organic Brown Rice Protein, Natural Flavours, Sweeteners (Birch Xylitol, Steviol Glycosides), L-Glutamine, Maltodextrin, Fructo Oligosaccharides (FOS), Psyllium Husk, L-Phenylalanine, Pomegranate Powder, Inulin, Thickener (Guar Gum), Mineral Blend (Magnesium Citrate, Chromium Picolinate), Vitamin Blend (Folic Acid, Niacinamide, Cyanocobalamin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3), Digestive Enzyme Blend (Papain, Bromelain), Probiotic Blend (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Bifidobacterium Longum), Curcumin, Rosehip Powder, Taurine, Grapeseed Extract, Dandelion Leaves Extract, Choline Bitartrate.
May contain traces of milk, soy, tree nuts, sesame seeds and eggs as product is processed in a facility handling those ingredients.
Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women; should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
- Pea & Rice Protein: The combination of pea and rice protein provides all 9 essential amino acids essential for tissue repair and growth.
- B Vitamins: Beyond the ability to convert food into energy, B vitamins are essential for growth, development and have a direct impact on everything from your heart, mood, weight and digestion. Nourishing Protein provides B1, B2, B6, B9 and B12.
- Dandelion: This common weed is of nature’s best healing herbs, known to help remove harmful toxins from the liver. Helps to stimulate bile production in the liver and promotes optimal digestive function.
- Acai: One of nature’s highest sources of antioxidants known to help reduce oxidative damage due to the aging process as well as being high in Vitamin C to provide an immune system boost.
- Pomegranate: High levels of punicalagin with antibacterial and antioxidant properties that work to neutralize free radicals produced as a result of environmental toxins such as UV rays, acidic foods, caffeine, illness and stress.
- Rosehip: The most concentrated source of Vitamin C available – even more than oranges. We need Vitamin C to build healthy tissue collagen and to promote strong immune function.
Be the first to review 'The Super Elixir Nourishing Vanilla Protein | 500g'.
Help other conscious.kin users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.